The round body design is borrowed from our Avalon fire table and like Avalon, it is also made from reinforced high-performance concrete and available in two colorfast colors (Charcoal and Slate Grey).
The dimensions are 41" diameter by 14 to 17" high and weighs between 151 and 223 pounds (depending on options ordered).
- A spark/push button igintion burner system is installed in this table with below features:
- Constructed from premium materials such as solid brass, 18-gauge 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum and assembled with CSA certified parts.
- The high-tech inspired control panel is machined from 5/8” thick aluminum, anodized for additional protection and fitted with a machined aluminum control knob which has knurling added for extra grip. Both are laser engraved for chemical resistance.
- Our commercial grade and waterproof 12v battery powered ignition system outperforms and outlasts (up to 10 years on one set alkaline batteries) all other push button systems on the markets.
- Equipped with a commercial grade safety valve that is more durable and with a higher output that most other safety valve equipped fire tables on the market.
- Fitted with a thermo-couple assisted (and weatherproof) standing pilot which ensures easy lighting under rainy, windy and low-pressure conditions. If a flameout of the pilot occurs, the thermocouple will signal for the valve to automatically close and terminate the gas flow to both the burner and pilot.
- Unlike pilotless safety burner systems, it performs well in locations that suffer from low natural gas pressure, high winds, or torrential rain.
- The proprietary burner design sheds any water that migrates into the burner ring. It will never flood even with the absence of drain holes because unlike our competitors, our burner rings do not require drain holes (which diverts gas and distorts the flame). They also do not require a raised center (which typically poke up from the fire glass). so, a minimum of media (fire pebbles, fire glass) is required to cover the ring.
- Equipped with whistle free gas pipes which are made of epoxy coated 304 stainless steel and fitted with solid brass connections.
- Regulated to 65,000 BTU.
- Easy to convert from natural gas to propane and vice versa.